Creation of a national network of rehabilitation centers for wounded soldiers
Rehabilitation of wounded soldiers in partner private medical clinics
Sending seriously wounded soldiers and civilians abroad for complex prosthetics
World class educational programs for medical specialists of the RECOVERY centers
The RECOVERY project is a very important opportunity for us at least partially to express our gratitude to our heroes who were seriously wounded in the war against the rashists for the independence, freedom and future of Ukraine and the whole world. It is our responsibility to help them return to a full life. I wish them to recover as soon as possible. They are the best of us, we are proud of them and incredibly grateful.
The war takes away thousands of lives – both civilian Ukrainian men and women, and, above all, soldiers. A lot of our soldiers are seriously injured and wounded. This is the price they pay, protecting each of us, our lives, our state, our freedom. In the RECOVERY project, we involve the experience of modern medicine and the latest rehabilitation technologies, so I believe and hope that our heroes will return to normal life as soon as possible.
- Opening of a rehabilitation centre for wounded soldiers of the national RECOVERY network in Rivne.
- The second rehabilitation unit of the Kyiv RECOVERY is opened.
- Opening of the RECOVERY rehabilitation centre in Lviv.
- Workshop on psychological interaction with military personnel and their families was held in Kyiv for medical specialists of the RECOVERY centers
- Sixth RECOVERY innovative rehabilitation centre opened in Odesa
- Fifth RECOVERY innovative rehabilitation centre was opened in Dnipro region
- Workshop was held in Kyiv for multidisciplinary rehabilitation teams from the Recovery’s partner centres to discuss application of the Levitas sling therapy
- Fourth RECOVERY innovative rehabilitation centre opened in Vinnytsia
- Third RECOVERY innovative rehabilitation centre opened in Kyiv
- Workshop was held in Odesa for multidisciplinary rehabilitation teams from the Recovery’s partner centres to discuss the evidence-based physical and rehabilitation medicine
- Second RECOVERY innovative rehabilitation centre was opened in Odesa
- First RECOVERY innovative rehabilitation centre was opened in Dnipro
- Projects Founders – Victor and Olena Pinchuk – launched the RECOVERY national project
- On 28 June 2022, Jeff Koons’ seminal sculpture Balloon Monkey (Magenta), presented by Ukrainian philanthropists Victor and Olena Pinchuk, was sold at Christie’s auction house for $11.5 million. The proceeds from the sale were allocated by Victor and Olena for the first stage of the RECOVERY project.